Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12

Today is 12/12/12 cool right? its something you can tell your future children or grandchildren that you witnessed this phenomenal day as its something that will never happen again.. ever.. today also Siri got a call from the hospital letting her know the results of yesterdays Glucose test and telling her she has diabetes, so we will be spending another few hours at the hospital the up coming tuesday again so we can find out what "strict" diet we have to keep for Siri.

As we do everything together I decided I would also go on this "Strict" diet with her how strict it will be we do not know yet but I will be with her all the way of course, even if that means no Coke for myself and all that know me know I love coke so it will be a challenge for us both as Siri also loves chocolate very much.

On a good note we finally managed to reach Max level on Rift: Storm Legion today after many many... MANY hours of grinding lovely quests and monsters. Honestly I found it more of a chore to get those last few bars of XP rather than fun. I don't know if this is because I over hyped the game for myself before it came out or what, but I am hoping the end game will suck us back into it for endless hours of fun. (Not as endless as WoW I hope)

I also purchased a lottery ticket today at 12:12pm so that is 12:12 12/12/12 hopefully its the lucky ticket, we will let you know! if we have time with all that money on our hands.

Tomorrow we have a short trip to do the doctor to meet the midwife for some routine checks!

See you around!



No comments:

Post a Comment