Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas is over already!

Well Christmas is over and its back to work tomorrow,  sigh.. Not looking forward to going back, too many early mornings and too many hours without my woman but some people have to work I guess or people sitting at home doing nothing will not get their free money. Need to push myself to start our own business as soon as possible now it definitely has to happen this year.

So we tried out our new tablet today, what a great tool.. need to get used to it a bit but really enjoyed using it so far. Will be using it a lot in the coming days when I am not in work. Will probably be doing a lot of overtime in the coming weeks to make up for Christmas. We played quite a bit of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 which I bought Siri for Christmas, we are enjoying it but it get's a bit frustrating when everyone else but yourself has a bad connection and walls do not seem to do nothing and not to mention everyone camping in every possible corner in the map scratching their belly button on the floor, Ahh well you get those type of annoying disgrace to humanity players in every game I guess.

First drawing using only the tablet, I need a lot more practice.

Overall I enjoyed my Christmas we finished last night with a nice evening meal with just the two of us. Having four days off in a row was great too, that does not happen often at all. Never mind we don't get money if we don't work do we! We are interested to know how your Christmas went and what Santa brought you, so send us a tweet and let us know! Well im going to go enjoy the last hours of my time off. See you around!

Our Christmas Evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment