Tuesday 18 December 2012

Need more hours in a day.

Due to shortage of time we did not have time to post a new addition to our blog yesterday, its been a busy week with Christmas near and juggling the hospital and Christmas shopping in between working. I look forward to my next morning in which I do not have to set an alarm to get up on time! Thank goodness Christmas is almost over, Don't get me wrong I enjoy Christmas but with a big family growing every year it seems! my bank account empty's quite quickly which is a bit frustrating when im trying to save money for our future child. I also need money for other important things before the baby arrives too. What also frustrates me a lot is how people on benefits can afford more than I can and get most things in life completely free where as us honest working folk have to get up early in the morning in the blistering cold to a job we dislike to pay our way in the world! Where as they can do nothing with there lives and get all the money they need to live a more luxurious life than a hard working individual like myself. I have not bought something for myself all year apart from Halo 4 and Storm Legion and a few other games of course which does not work out too expensive. Note in the below picture the N3DSXL Pikachu limited edition, Would love to own one of these, but guess what folks.. I WORK so I cannot treat myself to one of these because im too busy trying to keep my bank account floating above 0, surely the government should reward workers in some way other than taking their money from them with outrageous Tax costs which go straight to the benefit claimers.


Limited Edition Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL 3DS
Amazing looking N3DSXL

Though its not just our government that is messed up like this, its also the Dutch government as they have written numerous letters to Siri asking her to pay a huge fee.. why? because she worked too much, you want to hear something even more ridiculous? its money they want from 2009.. so we also have to pay a big sum every month to pay for a mistake the government made almost 4 years ago because Siri worked too much and too hard. However if you do not work a day in your life and get everything you own from the tax payer (the people that work) you never have to pay the government a penny, they will just shovel all the money and more onto you. We even had threats from them saying they will come to the door to take items which equal the value of what she owed, and the price would be bigger. 

Angry face


But enough of the ranting, what did we do after I finished work yesterday? We played Rift the majority of the day doing Warfronts and earned one really frustrating achievement where you had to kill 5 players as "Santa Claws" now getting "Santa Claws" was frustratingly hard enough, but getting the killing blow on 5 players while still in "Santa Claws" form was really annoying but we done it in the end. At one point we almost re-installed WoW after Siri started talking about the mounts I took days and days to grind. We then did not as we (mainly Siri) have an addictive personality and its best if we stay far, far away from that game. I already wasted over a year of actual IN-GAME time on that game. We also revisited Guild Wars 2, a great game I have to say, but the end-game is not so satisfying and even in a group it feels more like a single player game in which you can see other people. (I also have beef with the Warrior's in this game, but I will save this for another post.)

Our cool little pet we earned from the Achivement.
                                                        
We also went to the hospital today and Siri got a new toy to test her blood sugar levels, im sure I will have a go of it at some point to see how high my Sugar levels are after all the coke I drink. im expecting the little gadget to say "Its over NIINNEEE THOUSAANND" before shattering into millions of pieces. Hope you enjoyed our super long post today, we will keep you updated!

Siri what does the device say about my sugar level?


No comments:

Post a Comment