Thursday 24 January 2013

Les Miserables



Yesterday we went to see Les Miserable's in the Cinema, and to my surprise it was actually worse than I thought, Siri was also expecting better and was slightly disappointed though I think she enjoyed it more than me. It was like watching a music video of a song that you hate, but it goes on for hours.. imagine that, that was my Les Miserable experience. There were no words spoken they were all sang, so in the heat of battle where death is almost certain they are singing to each other. I was surprised at what actors were used for it though a lot of top actors were in it, Though I think Borat was a bit out of place in this movie.

So what would I rate this movie? I do not think I could give it a fair rating myself as I did not enjoy it at all. However if you love musicals and want to spend almost three hours of your time listening to people trying to sing every last word to each other then this might be good for you.


In other news, today we went to see the Midwife and we got the chance to listen to the baby's heartbeat, which was nice to hear and we were not expecting it either. Its hard to believe how fast time is going, wont be much longer now! We have also started watching the second season of Game of Thrones, we really enjoyed the first season. We are a big fan of fantasy movies, games or anything in the fantasy genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment